• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mast

Really has done a gear shift
10.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jackie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate
Pictures: 650 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500) + More Coming!

Hi guys! My name is Jackie and I am 23 years of age. I work as a salesperson over at a clothing store, but they recently cut my hours back, so I've been kinda bored just sitting around the house lately. The other day, I decided to go out and just look around at one of the local department stores. I just like to walk around stores and browse through the items that interest me, and it also gives me something to do with my time until I start attending college. While I was walking around the store the other day, I met this guy named Ray and he told me that he was a model photographer. I was looking at the sodas and chips, and once I saw Ray standing near me, I asked him what a particular drink tasted like and he told me that he had never had that drink before. However, we continued talking with one another, and before I knew it, he was asking me to do a nude modeling shoot! I politely explained to him that even though it was flattering that he wanted to shoot me, I really didn't know him at all, and to be quite honest, I just didn't feel very comfortable going off with a stranger to remove my clothing and to have him shoot off nude pictures of me.

Click the thumb below for the gallery! :)

However, once I found out about the actual site that he shoots for, and once he showed me the site - and on top of that, even got one of his models on the phone to talk to me about the shooting, I felt extremely comfortable going off with him. I actually went from the department store and followed him directly over to his house to do the modeling shoot. The shoot was a lot of fun, and not only that - I also jerked Ray's dick after my modeling shoot was finished! I don't know. I mean, getting naked and spreading my legs kinda put me in a sexual mood, but I didn't want to take things too far because I am not on birth control. I definitely wanted to have sex, and perhaps the next time I will be open to doing that because I am supposed to be getting the birth control shot soon. Well anyway, I hope that you all like looking through my modeling pictures - and be sure to watch out for more content coming!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/true-amateur-models-hairy-pussy-handjob-pics.html

Ovidius

My nipples are like bullets!
Name: Jackie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Clothing Store Sales Associate
Pictures: 650 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500) + More Coming!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/true-amateur-models-hairy-pussy-handjob-pics.html

Tell Jackie that that view is so sexy. The way her asshole opens up, like that, is sooooo nice. And the way you have the light shine into it, perfect. If you get her in front of the camera again, like that, ask her to see how big she can make her hole just by relaxing and stretching, and get it on video.