• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - you fuck her or no?

Since she pulled a Gavin Newsom I'll wait five days then I'm taking it straight up her San Juanita and push her Congressional Stool in way up past The District.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Not with a gun to my head. She's one of the 5 twunts of the apocalypse, and quit frankly the fact that she is in office fills me the urge to defecate.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Not to worry, The Donald or his ilk will be back starting this year. Then all our troubles will be over. Or maybe just beginning.
I hope not. I thought he was a half wit, and just can't understand why the Republicans can't field a reasonably centered candidate, or why the Libertarians haven't been able to make head way on these, some of the most cluster fucked years in this country. I only lean to the right, because of gun control, and the willingness to hand out my tax dollars to far to many, undeserving people. All people need help occasionally, but far to many ride the gravy train, or come here illegally, or as refugees, and we can't even help those that have earned it. Like the elderly, children, veterans of the armed services. The second we pulled out of Afghanistan, the omar twunt is screaming that we should be bringing them here. This country was founded on immigration, but it has to be done right, and and people need to be screened, and checked out, but more importantly, they shouldn't be riding the gravy train to easy street, let them get jobs, or put them to work cleaning the garbage on the side of the road. If an immigrant legal, or otherwise, commits a crime, they should be kicked out and barred forever, or executed. They want the perks, they should pay the prices. I'm tired of these ultra progressives who want to redistribute wealth, they should start by donating their salaries, and do the job for free, out of gratitude for living in a country that has given them the freedoms they have. In fact I firmly believe no politician should receive payment for serving the people, and as been recently brought up, should not be allowed to use their inside information to make a fortune in the stock market. Take away their paychecks, and perks, and see how many truly care about this country. If someone anyone would put up a candidate that would just say, we have a Constitution, we aren't going to take more of your money, or your guns, we aren't going to stop anyone from marrying who they want, or getting abortions, we'll be to busy getting this mess fixed, I would vote for them in a second.

I figured Hillary Clinton would make the list.
She used to be, but omar took her out of the top 5. if I went to 10, she would be there, with schumar, and trump, and a couple locals in my district.. Sherrod Brown, and some hag, that actually isn't in politics anymore, named marcia fudge.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
There is someone on the board who is a fan of Nancy Pelosi’s big saggy Italian Grandma boobs. I forgot who the person was.

Oh yeah, I would totally motorboat Nancy Pelosi's big hooters. You can keep Blowbert and Large Marge, tho, walking gonorrhea.

xfire

I hope not. I thought he was a half wit, and just can't understand why the Republicans can't field a reasonably centered candidate, or why the Libertarians haven't been able to make head way on these, some of the most cluster fucked years in this country. I only lean to the right, because of gun control, and the willingness to hand out my tax dollars to far to many, undeserving people. All people need help occasionally, but far to many ride the gravy train, or come here illegally, or as refugees, and we can't even help those that have earned it. Like the elderly, children, veterans of the armed services. The second we pulled out of Afghanistan, the omar twunt is screaming that we should be bringing them here. This country was founded on immigration, but it has to be done right, and and people need to be screened, and checked out, but more importantly, they shouldn't be riding the gravy train to easy street, let them get jobs, or put them to work cleaning the garbage on the side of the road. If an immigrant legal, or otherwise, commits a crime, they should be kicked out and barred forever, or executed. They want the perks, they should pay the prices. I'm tired of these ultra progressives who want to redistribute wealth, they should start by donating their salaries, and do the job for free, out of gratitude for living in a country that has given them the freedoms they have. In fact I firmly believe no politician should receive payment for serving the people, and as been recently brought up, should not be allowed to use their inside information to make a fortune in the stock market. Take away their paychecks, and perks, and see how many truly care about this country. If someone anyone would put up a candidate that would just say, we have a Constitution, we aren't going to take more of your money, or your guns, we aren't going to stop anyone from marrying who they want, or getting abortions, we'll be to busy getting this mess fixed, I would vote for them in a second.

She used to be, but omar took her out of the top 5. if I went to 10, she would be there, with schumar, and trump, and a couple locals in my district.. Sherrod Brown, and some hag, that actually isn't in politics anymore, named marcia fudge.

I like that you included Trump on your expanded list, but are you a fan of Jim Jordan, tho? There are a few on the extreme left that want gun control, but if you look at it realistically, republicans have been telling you democrats want to take away your guns for the last fifty years, but republican presidents have signed more gun control legislation than democrats. As far as wealth redistribution, I'd like to see tax rates more akin to what they were under Eisenhower & Nixon.

tax.png

Mr. Daystar

Well X, they both want the same thing, a country of nice quiet sheople, it's just the roads they take to get there. I am not familiar with Jim Jordan. As far as who signs more legislation, I think, or at least it's my opinion that the rep. do that, to shut the dems. up for a while, and because there is a need for some gun control, but the dems. seem to just expect every citizen to hand them over, and trust your local police to make it to the emergency in less then a minute. No need to worry about the rights we're taking away, and what are you gonna do about it, you don't have any guns? The fact is, no one is gonna die on a pile of brass, fighting the good fight for liberty and justice. Even if they repealed the federal firearms act of 1934, not many people can afford a machine gun, and unless you have the money, and skill to fly an Apache helicopter. pilot a destroyer, or have the space to park an Abrams tank, violent revolution just isn't gonna happen. I think most people, myself included, believe that as long as the right itself exists, the peace of mind that goes along with it, might just be enough. The thing I've been seeing for years, is the erosion of our rights, and the more they take, the more we get pissed off. But they want a lot more, and are a little worried if they keep taking, with out securing our ability to rebel, it will be harder for them, and they don't want to have to work that hard. They also want us to be COMPLETLY reliant on them, for everything, and they know we just hate that. In reality, all a man needs for the absolute end game are 4 guns. A revolver, preferably a .357 mag., because it can also shoot .38 spcl. A lever action carbine, of the same caliber, a 12 gauge pump shotgun with at least a 26" barrel and a couple of different chokes, for hunting, and a bolt action rifle, with a 10x power scope, in preferably .308/7.62x51 nato, or a 30/06. Once shit has hit the fan, and passed through it, where are you going to get magazines, and springs, and all of the other little parts, that make those guns work? My problem with what's going on, is, people immigrate to this land, for a better life, and opportunities, but most of them don't want to work for the American dream. They want a welfare check, and a place to break the law, where a slap on the wrist, and a second chance, is rule of thumb. There seems to be no real concern of their criminal past, no concern if they are affiliated with any terrorist organizations, but they want to form special DOMESTIC TERRORIST units, to stop people speaking their minds against what our elected employees do. Their concern is directed toward the people that have earned a right to bitch, because we've worked hard, and payed dues, and now they want to give it to anyone they please, without proper back round checks, or concerns of their criminal activities. They also want non citizens to be allowed to vote, or not requiring I.D. to vote. You need to show I.D. to open a checking account, or rent a car, or a hotel room. The people who have made this country great, our great grand parents, our grand parents, our parents, all they've done, is being erased and disregarded, in the name of a few ultra progressives, and a couple of generations of self-entitled little pussies, and a lot of us are damn sick and tired of it. As far as Trump goes, I would bet most people, like myself, voted against Hillary, and not for trump. He had some good ideas, but he turned quickly into a narcissistic, attention whore, and a whiner.

xfire

Well X, they both want the same thing, a country of nice quiet sheople, it's just the roads they take to get there. I am not familiar with Jim Jordan. As far as who signs more legislation, I think, or at least it's my opinion that the rep. do that, to shut the dems. up for a while, and because there is a need for some gun control, but the dems. seem to just expect every citizen to hand them over, and trust your local police to make it to the emergency in less then a minute. No need to worry about the rights we're taking away, and what are you gonna do about it, you don't have any guns? The fact is, no one is gonna die on a pile of brass, fighting the good fight for liberty and justice. Even if they repealed the federal firearms act of 1934, not many people can afford a machine gun, and unless you have the money, and skill to fly an Apache helicopter. pilot a destroyer, or have the space to park an Abrams tank, violent revolution just isn't gonna happen. I think most people, myself included, believe that as long as the right itself exists, the peace of mind that goes along with it, might just be enough. The thing I've been seeing for years, is the erosion of our rights, and the more they take, the more we get pissed off. But they want a lot more, and are a little worried if they keep taking, with out securing our ability to rebel, it will be harder for them, and they don't want to have to work that hard. They also want us to be COMPLETLY reliant on them, for everything, and they know we just hate that. In reality, all a man needs for the absolute end game are 4 guns. A revolver, preferably a .357 mag., because it can also shoot .38 spcl. A lever action carbine, of the same caliber, a 12 gauge pump shotgun with at least a 26" barrel and a couple of different chokes, for hunting, and a bolt action rifle, with a 10x power scope, in preferably .308/7.62x51 nato, or a 30/06. Once shit has hit the fan, and passed through it, where are you going to get magazines, and springs, and all of the other little parts, that make those guns work? My problem with what's going on, is, people immigrate to this land, for a better life, and opportunities, but most of them don't want to work for the American dream. They want a welfare check, and a place to break the law, where a slap on the wrist, and a second chance, is rule of thumb. There seems to be no real concern of their criminal past, no concern if they are affiliated with any terrorist organizations, but they want to form special DOMESTIC TERRORIST units, to stop people speaking their minds against what our elected employees do. Their concern is directed toward the people that have earned a right to bitch, because we've worked hard, and payed dues, and now they want to give it to anyone they please, without proper back round checks, or concerns of their criminal activities. They also want non citizens to be allowed to vote, or not requiring I.D. to vote. You need to show I.D. to open a checking account, or rent a car, or a hotel room. The people who have made this country great, our great grand parents, our grand parents, our parents, all they've done, is being erased and disregarded, in the name of a few ultra progressives, and a couple of generations of self-entitled little pussies, and a lot of us are damn sick and tired of it. As far as Trump goes, I would bet most people, like myself, voted against Hillary, and not for trump. He had some good ideas, but he turned quickly into a narcissistic, attention whore, and a whiner.

Some democrats may want every citizen to just hand over their guns, but they are certainly a small minority within the party. Jim Jordan is a POS congressional representative from Ohio, I doubt if you're in his district but would think you would be familiar with him as he is one of Trump's biggest fans. Most of the rest of that is pretty standard rhetoric if you're inclined to listen to and believe right-wing puppets like Fox News.

Mr. Daystar

Some democrats may want every citizen to just hand over their guns, but they are certainly a small minority within the party. Jim Jordan is a POS congressional representative from Ohio, I doubt if you're in his district but would think you would be familiar with him as he is one of Trump's biggest fans. Most of the rest of that is pretty standard rhetoric if you're inclined to listen to and believe right-wing puppets like Fox News.
I really don't want to hear their shit....anybody's shit actually. Everyone lies so much anymore. My late Aunt Rose used to tell me, there are 3 sides to every story, yours, mine, and there's, and she also used to say, don't believe anything your hear. and half of what you see.