• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

27 Votes

Neutron66

I need to clean my screen!
Re: Christina Hendricks

Shit it takes a day and a half for this thread to load when a page starts to get full. I love the pics, but whatever happened to posting links or thumbnails?

Even the links suck now. It seems like 90% of the links that get posted are cases where you click on the link and then get that "click here to proceed to the image."

That's bull and I never click on them.

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Christina Hendricks Very Sexy Wallpapers
http://*************/images/thumbs/1305/dcwbN.jpg http://*************/images/thumbs/1305/YO9T2.jpg http://*************/images/thumbs/1305/41NZp.jpg http://*************/images/thumbs/1305/rwx34.jpg

Like these. I click the thumbnail and get "continue to image."

I'll never click on them. Ever.

:cool:

Trapper Jeff

I really want a custom title!

^^ Yeah , that's where a good ad blocker comes in. Those image hosting sites try to open a new window and my ad blocker shuts it down. Annoying though.

(This page didn't take nearly so long to load this time, but the pics were probably in my cache.)

bendybass

Banned

574988_10151378503698451_308340635_n.jpg

christina-hendricks-silver-dress-beautiful-cleavage-th-annual-primetime-emmy-awards-los-angeles-christina-hendricks-th-annual-primetime-emmy-awards-los-angeles-september-1540132606.jpg

583012-christina-hendricks-opte-elle-pour-le-637x0-3.jpg

936full-christina-hendricks.jpg

bendybass

Banned

tumblr_moc7j7mdD61rhhof0o1_500.gif

tumblr_moehtw37e51s85tsvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_moalxz1gxf1qkv8z6o1_500.gif

edit:

Picture Posting Rules

Just because you found the picture somewhere on the internet doesn't mean that you can legally post it! Please respect our rules in regards to posting copyrighted content on our board!

You may attach () up to 3 images in your post.
Include the URL where you found the photo if at all possible (this may be difficult with photos you're trying ID that have been sitting on your PC for ages). Otherwise we may have to delete your attachments if the copyright owner complains.
Try utalizing an image hosting service that allows adult content and insert the image into the thread using the button instead of attaching it. Click here for image hosting ideas.
It's preferred that you post images as thumbnails instead of the full image. Most image hosting services have this as a feature.
Don't hotlink to an image. This means that you're linking to an image from a site that isn't an image hosting service. Hotlinking is considered bandwidth theft.
If you're posting a single picture from a sample gallery, the URL should accompany the photo. All other photos should be public domain or free for use by the public.
Don't post images excessively (i.e. every post you make doesn't need to have an image in it), especially when you could have put all the images in 1 post. This can become very annoying to others.
Please try to resize your images before posting them. Other members may not have fast internet like you have and a huge image, even if it's hosted on an image hosting site, will take ages to load up on mobile phones and slower connections!
All images must follow the General Board Rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

bendybass

Banned

tumblr_mjgcr396bF1rj7d9bo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkoxv5HpBV1ri0ftio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh0733cZ8Q1r1djh7o2_250.gif

Picture Posting Rules

Just because you found the picture somewhere on the internet doesn't mean that you can legally post it! Please respect our rules in regards to posting copyrighted content on our board!

Include the URL where you found the photo if at all possible (this may be difficult with photos you're trying ID that have been sitting on your PC for ages). Otherwise we may have to delete your attachments if the copyright owner complains.
Try utalizing an image hosting service that allows adult content and insert the image into the thread using the button instead of attaching it. Click here for image hosting ideas.
It's preferred that you post images as thumbnails instead of the full image. Most image hosting services have this as a feature.
Don't hotlink to an image. This means that you're linking to an image from a site that isn't an image hosting service. Hotlinking is considered bandwidth theft.
If you're posting a single picture from a sample gallery, the URL should accompany the photo. All other photos should be public domain or free for use by the public.
Don't post images excessively (i.e. every post you make doesn't need to have an image in it), especially when you could have put all the images in 1 post. This can become very annoying to others.
Please try to resize your images before posting them. Other members may not have fast internet like you have and a huge image, even if it's hosted on an image hosting site, will take ages to load up on mobile phones and slower connections!

bendybass

Banned

tumblr_mesjc0zLvO1qjrrcxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh6nanTtNo1rtsl8yo1_500.jpg

Picture Posting Rules

bendybass

Banned

39848-christina-hendricks-gif-Jtw4.gif

Picture Posting Rules

bendybass

Banned

tumblr_m7deyjS0bB1rw25fko1_250.gif

tumblr_m7deyjS0bB1rw25fko2_250.gif

[edit:
Picture Posting Rules