• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sylvy Sinclair

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Official Checked Star Member
Hello all,
Im very excited to announce that the first fetish skype listing site for indy gals, trannies and boys is up and running!

Many of u know me already, some dont; ive been a cam girl for 15 years and a domme for over 10 and I always wanted to make my own listing site for skype indy gals, but there are plenty out there and none for fetish/bdsm lovers, so I decided to make one and Im adding dommes and sub gals, trans, boys.
I want it complete, enough of only gals cam sites, its time to have it all! ;)
Of course all gals can join, but the site is directed for this category mainly, so the cam girl willing to join, has to offer at least one fetish or roleplay to keep the identity of the site. As the site is new and totally made by me (which means Im far from being a computer nerd), I ask you all to bear me as I improve it lil by lil as far as interface and adjust it to make it 100% google friendly. In partnership with Indiebill, which many of you already know, they will be processing payments and payouts to girls. For now the site interface is very simple as I need to bear with Indiebill's interface, which for now is not complete and needs an upgrade. This upgrade will be done in the next few months and then we will offer better tools to make the site easier to navigate. Eg. prices for shows right now are under buttons and in the future will be under a scroll box. This is a small example of what needs improvement, yet, the way it is right now, its working fine. So, all I need from u, is patience and feedback. If you find anything that needs adjustment, pls email me at: help.mfgc@gmail.com and I will look into it, if its doable, it will be done.

Girls can apply on the register:http://www.myfetishcamgirls.com/models-registration. It usually takes up to 48hs for approval. Documents accepted: national ID, drivers license and passports.

While waiting for approval, pls send me pics, bio, rates to help.mfcg@gmail.com and I will start working on your profile immediately.

As for traffic, Im already working on it and it should be getting hits very soon. If girls wanna advertise as well, I appreciate.

Cut: MFCG will pay girls 75% of all sales.

Featured spots: the site will offer 2 rows of featured spots in the beggining. The spots on the first row will be $15 for one week and the second row: $10. But till will be only optional once the site achieves at least 2 full pages of cam girls. I dont have the tools to make ur pics run random on the site yet, but Its in my list to do, for sure.

PAYOUTS: Your payouts will be sent via IndieBill directly, twice a month (the 15 and last day of the month). Whenever a pay period ends, they'll calculate your earnings depending on the number of sales that you made and notify you the exact amount that you will receive.They offer several methods from which you can choose, please find the details about each method below:Wire transfers: IndieBill can wire the money directly to your bank account for free (available in most countries of the world), directly in your local currency so that you avoid expensive conversion fees from your bank.

IndieBill does not use international wire transfers, as a result there is no fee when the money reaches your account.
For EU models: Wires are sent for free over $25 in earnings using the SEPA network. You should receive the money within 1 or 2 days after the payout has been issued, and you can ask to receive Euros directly (or your local currency). Simply click on "Balance" in the top right once logged in to enter your banking information, please reach out to their support to choose your payout currency (default is US Dollars). For models outside of Europe: Wires are sent for free over $100 in earnings in most countries of the world (a few locations are not available). Money is going to arrive through the domestic banking network of your country, for example ACH in case you are a US resident.

You should receive the money within 3-5 business days once you've been notified. Ask their support to choose the currency you'll receive (by default they payout in US Dollars).Simply on "Balance" in the top right once logged in to enter your banking information. If the interface does not offer your country yet, please reach out to their support so that they enter you manually into the payout system.Payoneer:You can be paid out via Payoneer over $25 in earnings using the "Private load" feature.You will have to support Payoneer's fees, around 2%. Please reach out to their support if you wish to use Payoneer as a payout method.

Paxum: You can be paid out via Paxum over $25 in earnings. IndieBill does pays the Paxum fee for sending the money, however Paxum also has other fees down the road for you to enjoy your money.

Please reach out to their support if you wish to use Paxum as a payout method.

I hope you like the site and we can work together!

ETA my site and indiebill are working in partnership and girls wont have charge backs. Indiebill has a very complicated and encrypted protected environment which protect us from charge backs.

Hope to see ya there dommes, subs, clients. xx

Sylvy Sinclair

Hey ppl
Im in the need of some gals, trans and boys to join the site, if there are any interested, pls hit me on skype: sylvy.sinclair.

ETA the site is already showing on google and bing, and in 4 days had an average of 1600 visits, Im very happy and excited to get it bigger and bigger. xx

Sylvy Sinclair

hey all
the site is having a contest for halloween, the more shows u buy on the site, the higher is the opportunity to get a prize from the models u bought from. and these are videos that they will make especially for u! start participating now! the contest starts today and goes through october. on the 31st the prize will be released for the winner. xx

Sylvy Sinclair

Hello guys and girls,
Its been some time since i posted this thread but only because im mega busy with it and camming. So, i have news! The site is now 4 months old and getting girls to register every day. The new girls added recently are: ImMeganLive, Dani Picas, Jane Burgess, Ruby Floozy, Goddess Angie, Nina Wild, Raven Skye and many others already known on the best sites on the web!
The site is getting better and better and Im sure some guys here will love to get a double and triple show, which is something we are doing a lot on MFCG! Get a threesome!!!
I wish you all a merry x-mas and that in 2017 we can play more and harder!!!!
licks and kiss
Sinclair

Sylvy Sinclair

Hey guys and gals, we have rebuilt the whole site to a much more professional version and are now accepting cam girls registrations again. The site is easy to navigate and we have all the categories the site offers, visible on the main menu. As a new feature, we also are offering booked shows now. for the ones who dont know the site yet, myfetishcamgirls/myfetishcammodels is a totally new proposal of skype cam site. We are kinky! Its the place where dommes and slaves meet online and call home. MFCM in short, is the only bdsm/fetish site using skype as cam base and from an amateur site that we were in the beginning, one year ago, we got bigger and stronger. All kinds of fetishes and roleplays are done by our kinksters; males, females and TS. Models are welcome to apply and guys are welcome to buy! www.myfetishcammodels.club

Sylvy Sinclair

Hey Guys and Gals,
We are getting the best models on the web and they are ready to play kinky with you! You can get cam shows, pre made videos, custom videos, phone and texting.
If you have a kinky fetish, make sure to visit the site!
www.myfetishcammodels.club aka myfetishcamgirls.com

:suicide:

Sylvy Sinclair

Hello
It has been a while since ive posted but Im here...lol

Myfetishcammodels aka Myfetishcamgirls has now a group on Discord and we are bringging back the old yahoo chats, where models and clients can connect, chat real time, talk about everything and get shows on there. The video quality is 100 times superior to Skype and with the new laws taking place, we thought it would be good to have a backup place to cam and have fun. If you are willing to join us there, here is the link https://discord.gg/yampv - We also added Epayments to replace FCP, we offer paxum as well as wire and ach.
Feel free to cotact me if you have any questions.

Sylvy (Admin)