• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

What a fucking suck ass football season.
Not watching the Super Bowl

#PleaseStand

While I cannot wholly agree with my esteemed fellow masturbator's summation of the season, I will concur that relative to other recent seasons, the past season sucked some ass. I believe very strongly that officials were instructed to get back to "old" pass interference parameters, and defenses tightened down as a result. They let 'em play. Alvin Kamara. Most exciting thing I saw this season.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I'm picking the Patriots to beat the Eagles.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
NFL 2018 Season awards:

NFL MVP - Tom Brady
Offensive Player of the Year - Todd Gurley
Defensive Player of the Year - Aaron Donald
Offensive Rookie of the Year - Alvin Kamara
Defensive Rookie of the Year - Marshon Lattimore
Comback Player of the Year - Keenan Allen
Coach of the Year - Sean McVay
Walter Payton Man of the Year Award - JJ Watt

Brady is now the oldest person to win the MVP in history of the four major North American sports leagues.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/959958278150041601

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What a fucking suck ass football season.
Not watching the Super Bowl

#PleaseStand

F-you. Go watch Bob's Burghers and The Simpsons and NCIS. I've got my boxes and bet them large. Philly won't cover but that is just a small saver bet.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
That was quite a game. 1,151 total yards of offense is an NFL record for any game, regular season of playoffs. The NFC East is the first division to have every team win a Super Bowl. Congratulations, Eagles.

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
That was quite a game. 1,151 total yards of offense is an NFL record for any game, regular season of playoffs. The NFC East is the first division to have every team win a Super Bowl. Congratulations, Eagles.

The AFC East could have accomplished that 25 years ago but the Bills are like the biggest chokers in the history of choking.

Great game yesterday that was exciting throughout. Had some people over and even the non-football fans were watching on the edge of their seats. Congrats to the Eagles.