• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Slavery Reparations: How Much Are You Planning To Kick In, Fellow White Man?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well, bless your heart. Looks like you have the meter running. What a thoughtful and selfless act for you to volunteer to be such a fastidiously reactive bean counter for African-Americans calculating centuries of inequities also knowing you would have to reach deep into your pocket and pay them.
I could care less what studies say. My family came across in 1904, not on the Mayflower. I OWE NOTHING!

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Well, bless your heart. Looks like you have the meter running. What a thoughtful and selfless act for you to volunteer to be such a fastidiously reactive bean counter for African-Americans calculating centuries of inequities also knowing you would have to reach deep into your pocket and pay them.
Yes, just imagine if everyone in the US shared his commitment and dedication to this noble cause.

Yes, just imagine if everyone in the US shared his commitment and dedication to this noble cause.

We need more people like him. There are too many folks who just look out for themselves feeling a sense of entitlement sitting next to the mailbox opening it occasionally to see if somebody put a check in there.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I support reparations, but not in the way that you probably think of. I just think everybody in our society should be adequately taken care of, adequately educated, given an adequately living wage job, have adequate health care, and have actual justice and equality under the law that has had real direct or real systemic biases against them. People would be judged and given help individually based on their needs.

Yes, of course that would mean most minorities would get, on the whole as an average, more help and resources put towards them per capita due to them being generally poorer and having bad systemic problem in the system against them for centuries now. That's technically different than just handing them a check, but I'm also want the people that have more in our society to fund things like that for the less well off so in a lot of ways the point would be moot since the outcomes would be much the same. It would be reparations in a round about way I suppose, or I guess if people wold be too hung up on the term and become whiny bitches about, just call it providing actual real justice to people that have been denied it for too long. It sounds less scary to frightened nitwits that way.

Would I pay more in taxes for that, yes I would, and if I was really well off or rich I would absolutely think that even more for not only myself but for everybody else in a position of wealth and power in this country.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I support reparations, but not in the way that you probably think of. I just think everybody in our society should be adequately taken care of, adequately educated, given an adequately living wage job, have adequate health care, and have actual justice and equality under the law that has had real direct or real systemic biases against them. People would be judged and given help individually based on their needs.

Yes, of course that would mean most minorities would get, on the whole as an average, more help and resources put towards them per capita due to them being generally poorer and having bad systemic problem in the system against them for centuries now. That's technically different than just handing them a check, but I'm also want the people that have more in our society to fund things like that for the less well off so in a lot of ways the point would be moot since the outcomes would be much the same. It would be reparations in a round about way I suppose, or I guess if people wold be too hung up on the term and become whiny bitches about, just call it providing actual real justice to people that have been denied it for too long. It sounds less scary to frightened nitwits that way.

Would I pay more in taxes for that, yes I would, and if I was really well off or rich I would absolutely think that even more for not only myself but for everybody else in a position of wealth and power in this country.
Stop making sense. You make the rest of us look bad

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
One way they are making reparations is putting more Black representation in the media. Disney seems to be playing that game with their remakes. So to that end...

1684128597747.png

Stephen1956

18 year olds make me horny!
My grandfather had an awful bias against black folk. I have a duty and a responsibility to not repeat his mistakes. That is how I try to make things right.. I look forward with hope, not backwards, condemning myself for crimes I did not commit.