• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Gun Control debate thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's what happens, when you act a fool, and screw around when and where you shouldn't.

On the bright side, you haven't blamed an inanimate object for the shooting, like so many uninformed, and unreasonable people do. I find it pathetic, and ignorant, that anyone can blame an object for a death. When a drunk or even simply careless driver runs down people, or children, no one blames the car, but the gun with the scary name, that some whiney little left tard used, well now that's okay. See, everyone that wants to make the country a safer place, by wiping their ass with the Constitution, is literally to fucking stupid to realize that no one, on either side really wants this to end. It's the pile of dead children the pigs on the left stand on, to whore their agenda, to work towards disarming a lawful populace, because if you're that stupid and naïve to think after they get one kind of gun, they won't go after the others, when they realize the first move didn't work, and kids are still being shot, I'm here to tell you, they will. Just like the right needs these shootings to keep fighting the good fight for the might and right of the country, as a platform to use as a way to distract people from the evil shit they're doing. This will never go away, until they start paying attention, and punishing criminals severely. How many kids EVERY SINGLE DAY, die from gun violence in this country? A lot, and a lot of it could be stopped, if the liberal shitbags that scream defund the cops, and prison and bail reform, would imprison and seriously punish the little hoodrats they catch. Scroll through Yahoo. Almost EVERYDAY, mainly from Chicago, Atlanta, Memphis, and New York, there's a story about a couple of little punks, who were released without cash bail, and are caught committing a crime with a gun. Why are they out? Why do our mayors and councilmen think it's okay to make excuses, and give early release to those who have done the things they have. I don't give a flying fuck if some little piece of garbage is 12 fucking years old. If he points a gun at someone and robs them, he should be doing hard time, in a big boy prison, for at least 15 years. Second offense, 25, and third strike, death. As a lawful, law abiding citizen, have never had any problems with the law, not ONE SINGLE RIGHT, should be taken away. You want to stop school shootings? Harden the target. Don't infringe upon me, I've done nothing, and neither has my gun, and any American that doesn't like our right to ownership, should move to Canada. I've been there, and it's a damn beautiful country. Great fishing, and hunting. Great beer, no doubt, and medical insurance, plus weed is legal. If you don't like the cold, move to mexico, they have strict gun laws there, so no worries about crime. But my rights, and an inanimate object SHOULD NOT BE THE DEFAULT GO TO, when problems arise, it should be the last.

Now I'm going to do my Luxman impression.
gun_control_works2.JPG

second amendment.jpg

secondamndmnt.jpg

onchristmas.jpg