• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The New FreeOnes (NOT THE FORUM) Suggestions, Comments, Complaints

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Is it possible to limit how many times one user can post in a thread? "English MILF" Daniella posts non-stop in a few threads (PAWGS; https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/pawg-phat-ass-white-girls.116062/page-782) and it can get really annoying. This happens in 3-4 threads I watch and it really kills the fun of checking them out. Thanks!!
No, there's no limit and Daniella has broken no forum rules - rather, she's a great contributor.

The ignore function is there for a reason

PipperMikePipper

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Can you please give us the option to auto hide the comment section on the babes profile pages? I used to simply avoid scrolling all the way down on the old site but when scrolling links now it's unavoidable and too often full of things I'd rather not see. Other than this, I like the new site way more than the old.
Hi. I was wondering if there has been any consideration on adding this feature on the babe profiles. Either an option to block the view of certain users' comments - like on the forum when one is blocked - or an option to simply hide the ugly comment section altogether? Thanks.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Hi. I was wondering if there has been any consideration on adding this feature on the babe profiles. Either an option to block the view of certain users' comments - like on the forum when one is blocked - or an option to simply hide the ugly comment section altogether? Thanks.
DM me about this.

nina69corvette

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Now that we have been on the new design for just over 3 weeks, I wanted to make a fresh thread for people to add their suggestions, comments and complaints about the new layout and features. Especially since we've pushed out a lot of updates to address your concerns (like making visited links change colors, getting the real/fake boob filter updated, sorting followed babes by name/alphabetical order, etc).

I know not everything that was asked for, reported, complained about has been completed. We started with the easiest things to roll out and are now working on the things that are more complicated:

- working on getting followed babe new content notifications added to your followed babes (close to being released)
- updating the search dropdown/search suggestion to be more useful and less cluttered (in the design stage)
- updating the advanced search page to be a form vs. tons of filters (in the design stage)
- adding a birthday filter (close to being released)
- adjusting design to make more condensed, i.e removing extra space (mobile) (close to being released)

Some other things that were suggested, that are on the list to be worked on over the next 2-3 months:

- updating the "add link to babe section" form. Will have the ability to add up to 3 categories, tags and a thumbnail
- updating the "add new babe" form so that the required info is on the 1st page and then everything else can be updated if there's info instead of 1 massive form
- updating the "add info/update babe" (i.e. babe wiki) functionality. There will be the long form as well as "quick edit" abilities. very soon there will be an indication if the profile is locked to editing instead of just blank space.
- adding a suggest/report category function to photos/videos/links
- adding a suggest/report tags function to photos/videos/links
- adding a suggest/report cast function to photos/videos/links
- adding a "add/update" thumbnail function to links

And of course we'll also be working on getting credits back up and running. If you're not seeing your credits in your account on the new site, please comment in the thread. They "should" be there by now. This was an agonizingly slow process.

Finally, is anyone actually interested in seeing a change log whenever we push updates that affect the site/user functions?

Nantucket's longest standing real estate brokerage
Want to know more about your FreeOnes account? Check here

it is kinda off for but awesome support!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
A while back the shoe sizes changed from us to eu. Any way to change that back?
We have fixing this once and for all planned in January.

In the admin itself half of the measurements and sizes are freedom units (imperial or american sizes) and the other half is metric or european sizes. So the first stop is to convert EVERYTHING in our admin to imperial/US size since that's the majority of our traffic. Then we'll add in the functionality to be able to convert it into metric/euro sizes.

I'm hoping to also get the weird conversions in as well. For example the US, UK, France, EU, and Australia have their own bra sizing. I "think" each one of those also has its own shoe sizing as well.

Then we will serve people who aren't logged in to the site the measurements based on browser IP. If logged in, then you can pick your default in your profile.

So this is a multi step project but it'll be much, much, much, much better in the end. It'll also keep me from being pissed off whenever I have to do projects in the admin involving sizing. :cthulhu:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
We have fixing this once and for all planned in January.

In the admin itself half of the measurements and sizes are freedom units (imperial or american sizes) and the other half is metric or european sizes. So the first stop is to convert EVERYTHING in our admin to imperial/US size since that's the majority of our traffic. Then we'll add in the functionality to be able to convert it into metric/euro sizes.

I'm hoping to also get the weird conversions in as well. For example the US, UK, France, EU, and Australia have their own bra sizing. I "think" each one of those also has its own shoe sizing as well.

Then we will serve people who aren't logged in to the site the measurements based on browser IP. If logged in, then you can pick your default in your profile.

So this is a multi step project but it'll be much, much, much, much better in the end. It'll also keep me from being pissed off whenever I have to do projects in the admin involving sizing. :cthulhu:
No wonder you women go shopping for hours on end, and can't find shit you like. It's because you all can't get it together with the sizing. You never hear men bitch about that crap, and how in the fuck do you all figure sizes in numbers instead of measurements? For fuck sakes how can anyone be a size 0?!?, and what does a size 8 work out to. Where in the hell are you girls coming up with these things??? :facepalm: I get such a headache.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
We care about shoe sizing? Lena Paul is a 36.5 eu (4 UK, 6 US). I can never watch her again in the same way.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
No wonder you women go shopping for hours on end, and can't find shit you like. It's because you all can't get it together with the sizing. You never hear men bitch about that crap, and how in the fuck do you all figure sizes in numbers instead of measurements? For fuck sakes how can anyone be a size 0?!?, and what does a size 8 work out to. Where in the hell are you girls coming up with these things??? :facepalm: I get such a headache.
Honestly, after moving to the Netherlands the EU sizing makes more sense. It's all CM (except cup sizing...)
We care about shoe sizing? Lena Paul is a 36.5 eu (4 UK, 6 US). I can never watch her again in the same way.
I've gotten emails from some guys that care very deeply about shoe size.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 11219651, member: 114093"]
I've gotten emails from some guys that care very deeply about shoe size.

To each their own I guess. 👠

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Not sure if this is a suggestion or a bug report, but this was the first place I could find:
When a babe passes away, for some reason the "end date" on her profile doesn't register. When a babe retires, the year they retired is the "endpoint"; that doesn't seem to happen in this case.

1641367906216.png

https://www.freeones.ca/amadahy-fatale/feed

By far it's a minor point, but I just thought I'd point it out as it looks a little odd.