• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayleigh McEnany Is Such A Cutie The Spelling Of The Word Cutie Should Be Changed To Kuteigh

So nice to have something that everyone can agree on.

maxresdefault.jpg

mikexmoran

Will strip for money!
She is beautiful and cute.
She is also intelligent and prepared.

I get that we are at the peak of people shutting down anything that opposes their opinion. Hopefully sometimes in the near future we can get a place where the number of people who can have a balanced discussion grows.

Clearly she has a way of controlling the room. She is prepared, and it is smart to have the binder with the facts and speaking points you will want to refer to. The room's attendance is controlled. It does make one wonder if some of the questions are set ups too. It seems feasible when the more conservative news organizations asks questions and she is very prepared to jump on them. However, she seems extremely prepared for her opposition as well. It could be some sort of collusion with, like Biden and Clinton have been accused of. ...or it could be that the questions are just painfully obvious and she is good at it.

I wonder how much of her soul she has sold. I suspect she will have a career as a news analyst in the future.

Downright hot....and Kute for sure, which is extra credit.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
because she is not a democrat, right?

Not even close. I just don't see anything special in her skinny, bony legs and weird, amorphous midsection.

Yesterday I watched a vid on youtube where a guy interviewed several hot chicks at a trump rally. Listening to the ridiculous shit that came out of their mouths was like reading one of your posts, but they were all scorching hot. Mcenany is not.

The only thing I care about woman politik is that she no talk about politik while I thinking about placing my semen on her face. No matter whether I agree with her or no. She woman. She woman only.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Here's the adorable little kitten refusing to answer when asked if she believes voting twice is illegal. Come on kayleigh, it's a simple yes or no! Did you not have that one prepared in your binder???

She then goes on to explain that trump CLEARLY wasn't telling people to vote twice, when what he actually said was, vote by mail, the

Just curious, with trump's best words and tremendous brain, why does everything he says need to be explained and qualified by a team of propagandists? Does anyone remember any other president's staff having to constantly say "well what he meant by that was..."?

georges

Staff member
Not even close. I just don't see anything special in her skinny, bony legs and weird, amorphous midsection.

Yesterday I watched a vid on youtube where a guy interviewed several hot chicks at a trump rally. Listening to the ridiculous shit that came out of their mouths was like reading one of your posts, but they were all scorching hot. Mcenany is not.
Because when listening to Michelle or Oprah is kinda like listening to something more clever than Kayleigh according to you? Kayleigh is much smarter than them both, perhaps a cold personnality but over the time people get used to this kind of personnality.