• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kayleigh McEnany Is Such A Cutie The Spelling Of The Word Cutie Should Be Changed To Kuteigh

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
There's what Trump really said and then there's what Kayleigh says he didn't say:
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...-house-denies-trump-misled-public-on-covid-19

At least she looks cute doing it:
t_dd32fe57d4704c309bd372beb3e6897a_name_file_1280x720_2000_v3_1_.jpg

Last edited:
Kayleigh radiates such inner beauty as she patiently calls upon reporters always being professional, respectful, and thoughtful toward their questions making sure to give thorough answers that would completely satisfy their query. Simply the best...

tenor.gif

kayleighmcenany.gif

AlertInferiorBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Did we all see the soulless whore proclaim that the failed president NEVER downplayed the virus, after we've all watched him do it for the best part of a year, and now heard him say that that's exactly what he's been doing?

Adorable!

In a world where fake news is the M.O. of the mainstream media one Press Secretary stands tall. Kayleigh McEnany.. She is Trump vetted, Trump approved, and Trump appointed. Only the most luxurious, tremendous, and spectacular of Donald Trump's blind followers could carry the water on a daily basis for the most powerful man in the world.

EcRNaXrXQAEYUMO.jpg

In a world where fake news is the M.O. of the mainstream media one Press Secretary stands tall. Kayleigh McEnany.. She is Trump vetted, Trump approved, and Trump appointed. Only the most luxurious, tremendous, and spectacular of Donald Trump's blind followers could carry the water on a daily basis for the most powerful man in the world.

EcRNaXrXQAEYUMO.jpg
😄

gmase

Kayleigh McEnany shuts down reporter who asks why Trump can have thousands at his outdoor rallies
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/kay...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
She is correct, people are exercising their right to peacefully assemble. Referring to a campaign rally as a 'protest' doesn't sound right though. What are they protesting? Why is Trump leading protests? Isn't he the leader?

“People have a First Amendment right, if they so choose, to show up and express their political opinion in the form of a peaceful protest, which is what the president held,” McEnany said.

She is correct, people are exercising their right to peacefully assemble. Referring to a campaign rally as a 'protest' doesn't sound right though. What are they protesting? Why is Trump leading protests? Isn't he the leader?

“People have a First Amendment right, if they so choose, to show up and express their political opinion in the form of a peaceful protest, which is what the president held,” McEnany said.

I think she's protesting the protestors protesting her protesting of the protestors. When you do the math and figure it out on paper everything makes sense.

white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-holds-a-news-conference-washington-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10682808e.jpg

4b9tll.jpg

gmase

I'd like to see your calculator.
I think she's protesting the protestors protesting her protesting of the protestors. When you do the math and figure it out on paper everything makes sense.

white-house-press-secretary-kayleigh-mcenany-holds-a-news-conference-washington-usa-shutterstock-editorial-10682808e.jpg

4b9tll.jpg
I'd like to see your calculator.

Acosta would serve to her as a punch ball if she was a blackbelet in karaté

Dude, the light bulb went off over my head again. The only person, and I do say this with respect and reverence, who could be a better Press Secretery for Mr President Mr Donald Trump than Kayleigh McEnany would be CHUCK NORRIS!

Jim-Acosta-Trump-GIF-source-4.gif

GenerousWeeklyChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

d2bd0da43621b1adeceb876e22709024.640x272x39.gif