• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Police: He's not racist, he was just having "a really bad day"

Dino Kicking someone in the nuts is not as easy as it seems. The need for a cane at least for now is a clue. Could I kill? To protect my family. I strongly suspect I could and would. Not ever looking for trouble. But to quote Simon and Garfunkel "The Time's they are aChangin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afLyjnmYnz0

Good. Know what you are capable of and what the fallout will look like after the fact. I don't want you hurt, incarcerated, or sued.

Check the laws in your state about the legality of carrying a sword cane. Would it be easier in your state to get a concealed weapon permit for a gun? Taking a life is taking a life and a gun is superior. A gun is a tool but you decide how the tool is used. That tool may make it easier for you to protect yourself.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
A gun is a tool but you decide how the tool is used.
You do - until you don't.

Oops: https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/04/30/fort-myers-child-dies-after-finding-loaded-gun-in-backpack/

@bubb needs a cane gun and will then be known as bubb007.
This is a .410 walking stick shotgun:
cane gun.png

Eventually there will be serious payback.

Being the one White man married into a large Asian family I feel I have a lot of people to look after. Every incident makes me more angry. I will allow the police to scruff those racists by the neck and drag them off into the night.

I guess that Civil War I though would come is, just not as I expected. I had so hoped I was wrong

No Civil War. This crap can stop the moment people choose to stop. If they choose not to stop allow law enforcement to make the necessary adjustments. Seems these cowardly twats who prey upon the elderly feel a little too safe during their predatory rituals.

I married into a nice culture. I have no respect for the Catholic Church but I respect my Filipino family as Catholics because many you can tell follow the teachings of Jesus. They have been good to me and I am grateful. I am the minority and I see it as them taking me in.

I forgot to mention my Godparents are Japanese too. My Godfather, my father's best friend, passed away 3 months ago but my little angel of a Godmother is still around. Her Ukrainian son-in-law is former LAPD CRASH and a good egg for sure. She's fed a lot of other cops at her table too. Anybody does anything to her will definitely be hunted down then put down like vermin.

people-hold-rally-against-asian-hate-crimes.webp

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I forgot to mention my Godparents are Japanese too. My Godfather, my father's best friend, passed away 3 months ago but my little angel of a Godmother is still around. Her Ukrainian son-in-law is former LAPD CRASH and a good egg for sure. She's fed a lot of other cops at her table too. Anybody does anything to her will definitely be hunted down then put down like vermin.
Freeones is very educational. I had no idea what LAPD CRASH was. "We Intimidate Those Who Intimidate Others"

No Civil War. This crap can stop the moment people choose to stop. If they choose not to stop allow law enforcement to make the necessary adjustments. Seems these cowardly twats who prey upon the elderly feel a little too safe during their predatory rituals.
People need to stop consuming so much garbage. Community leaders need to lead and not make others the enemy. The edict applies to media, politicians, religious leaders, racial leaders, etc.etc.etc. Too much hatred is being absorbed. It sounds very kumbaya, but it is a practical way to live.

Quoting the main man via the book of Matthew: "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." It really is that simple.

One word Dino-Kristallnacht
Gotta love German efficiency - one word instead of two.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Just remember, like a gun, you don't pull it out unless you are willing to use it. Can you take another man's life?
I was speaking to some friends who are border agents. There were talking about how for many of them it wasn't mandatory to carry a firearm, as they were generally the people who work at customs/ports of entry. (So no patrolling or hunting people down). Then an order came out that they had to get firearms training because carrying one was going to be mandatory.

A lot of people either quit or asked to be reassigned. Even though literally no one in the history of that department had ever fired a gun (or even come close), the idea that they might have to kill, or just shoot someone was a mental barrier they couldn't cross.

I agree that it's more practical for pepper spray. Aside from being more practical (to buy & carry), you're less likely to hesitate to use it in an emergency. If you point a gun at someone and hesitate, well, I don't think I need to elaborate...

I agree that it's more practical for pepper spray. Aside from being more practical (to buy & carry), you're less likely to hesitate to use it in an emergency. If you point a gun at someone and hesitate, well, I don't think I need to elaborate...

I think pepper spray is best for most people. It does usually work. I've dropped enough 20-something year old punks with a squirt. I did have this one crazy homeless guy that I musta used half the bottle on. I got him good in the eyes. He wiped it off and said, "Don't work on me, does it?" This kinda freaked me out then I unloaded more in his eyes, up his nose, and in his mouth. He didn't immediately react so I balled up my fists. After a bit of a stare down he turned around and walked away. He started to buckle so it did do something. A SMPD friend figured out he ended up with the guy I sprayed as he ran into his 5150 self later at the pier. The guy had a shark bite on his calf so that's how we knew in addition to the behavior. I feel bad for homeless people but some are complete psychopaths.