• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Insert caption to TV and movies

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Someone is acting like an ass to Max (Kat Dennings)
43673415ix.gif
Customer: Are you into ass?
Max: If you're gonna act like an ass, i'm gonna treat you like an ass!!

usman19

usman19

2 slaves Diona (Jessica Grace Smith) and Naevia (Lesley-Ann Brandt )disrobe in front of Cossutius

43706202jc.gif
Lady of the Cossutius: Hi there. Please look at who we managed to get from the cattle today. The bounty coming from Marks and Spencer. Hope they meet your satisfaction

**Cossutius tries to enjoy them from arfar**

**The two slaves stand there and look at each other**

Diona: What's happening here?
Naevia: Seems like we are being bought for services
Diona: You mean to make cups of tea and do the cleaning?

**Naevia is unimpressed by Diona's naivety**
Naevia: Nooooo!! Services of a different kind. Are you sure you not blonde? I swear you would have already guessed whats going on? Might aswell be. Men like blondes and dumb women.

**Diona realises the situation**
Diona: Eeek

Naevia: Now strip off. It might work out, he may not be satisfied by either of us
Diona: What happens if they not satisfied with either of us?
Naevia: I don't know and don't want to think of that. Least that be better than our fate here

**Both disrobe and show off their naked bodies to Cossutius**

Last edited:

usman19

Cossutius approaches Diona (Jessica Grace Smith) and Naevia (Lesley-Ann Brandt ) to compare them both

43706207oz.gif
**Cossutius approaches the two naked slaves to make an decision and compare them both**

Cossutius: So let's see what goods we have here!!!

**Sips his Mountain Dew**

Cossutius: Speak!!!

**Diona and Naevia reveal their names**

Cossutius: Let's see how much both of you cost?

**Conssutius adviser team and the owner of Marks and Spencers where the ladies came from watch on**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Both of these ladies are $200 dollars each, but if you want both it's $300. It's my buy 1 and get 1 half price deal

**Conssutius is shocked at their expensive value**

Conssutius: My my. That is very expensive, considering the other day's find i managed to get 10 girls for $50 from @ban-one shop.

**He has a feel with his hands of the potential slaves**

Conssutius: Why they expensive. What is this? fresh produce!!!

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Well they are both virgins after all. That's why the market value is very high for them. You don't want used goods when you can have very high quality right here!!!

Conssutius: Ah in that case i find your costs reasonable. I'll buy both of them**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Excellent choice sir. I will get you a receipt and nice wrapping paper to wrap the goods with!!

Conssutius: What is your return policy if i'm not satisfied?

**Marks and Spencers owner does a little evil laugh**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: I'm sorry but theres no returns or refunds. Hahahahahahahhaha. Bye now and hope we do business again!!!

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
**Cossutius approaches the two naked slaves to make an decision and compare them both**

Cossutius: So let's see what goods we have here!!!

**Sips his Mountain Dew**

Cossutius: Speak!!!

**Diona and Naevia reveal their names**

Cossutius: Let's see how much both of you cost?

**Conssutius adviser team and the owner of Marks and Spencers where the ladies came from watch on**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Both of these ladies are $200 dollars each, but if you want both it's $300. It's my buy 1 and get 1 half price deal

**Conssutius is shocked at their expensive value**

Conssutius: My my. That is very expensive, considering the other day's find i managed to get 10 girls for $50 from @ban-one shop.

**He has a feel with his hands of the potential slaves**

Conssutius: Why is they expensive. What is this? fresh produce!!!

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Well they are both virgins after all. That's why the market value is very high for them. You don't want used goods when you can have very high quality right here!!!

Conssutius: Ah in that case i find your costs reasonable. I'll buy both of them**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: Excellent choice sir. I will get you a receipt and nice wrapping paper to wrap the goods with!!

Conssutius: What is your return policy if i'm not satisfied?

**Marks and Spencers owner does a little evil laugh**

Owner of Marks and Spencers: I'm sorry but theres no returns or refunds. Hahahahahahahhaha. Bye now and hope we do business again!!!
The next day, Conssutius realizes he was being hustled by the "high price conveys quality" scam, and returns to Ban-one's Used Harlots Lot, where experience counts, and I'll even throw in a free wax job.

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
The next day, Conssutius realizes he was being hustled by the "high price conveys quality" scam, and returns to ban-one's used harlots lot, where experience counts, and I'll even throw in a free wax job.
Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where we're stacking them deep, and selling them cheep. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.

Last edited:

usman19

Diona (Jessica Grace Smith) and Naevia (Lesley-Ann Brandt ) look concerned for each other wondering what happens next when Cossutius makes his pick

43706213wu.gif
**Cossutius looks at both ladies naked flesh before making a decision**

Cossutius: I made my pick

**Looking at Diona as he speaks**

Cossutius: She seems awfully tighter

**Squeezes Diona's tits for a final feel**

Cossutius adviser team: And what about Naevia?

**He gives Naevia tits a feel which she moans loudly**

Cossutius: She doesn't make the cut

**Licking his lips he looks at Diona one more time**

Cossutius: Me and my gladiators are going to have so much fun with you!!

**Both Diona and Naevia look concerned for each others fate as they lock eyes on one another**

Diona: Oh No!!!
Naevia: Oh No!!!!

**Red cool aid guy breaks through the wall**

Red cool aid guy: Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!

5ffe49c4d78a3656fdd2d108_Why20WINECULT.jpg

**There is an awkward silence in the room**

usman19

Diona (Jessica Grace Smith) during sex as Cossutius watches for pleasure

43706219in.gif
**Diona is bought by Cossutius and right away she has been offered to one of his horniest but top gladiator as a reward as he watches them have sex**

Cossutius: Here you are @ban-one . I have rewarded you with this slave for you to do what you want to her!!

**The gladiator drags her naked body down the couch as she contemplates what her life is now**

Diona: Curse me for being busty with this body. All the gladiators will want to fuck me all day at this rate. I really shouldn't have got that boob job from that surgeon but i thought he was going to make them smaller, not bigger!!!

**Her inner dialogue stops and Cossutius speaks**

Cossutius: Fuck her harder. Lift her dirty legs and feet in the air and penetrate her. Those tits..... you think you can get milk out of them?

Gladiator: I can try

**He grabs a cup and feels Diona's tits as he fucks her into giving milk as he gives to Cossutius**

Cossutius: That is such nice warm milk!!!

**He finishes as he gets a milk tash and cleans it off**

Cossutius: Now Diona move on top of him**

**She moves on top of the gladiator and before she makes him cum another inner dialogue plays out in her head**

Diona: Tomorrow, i'm going back to that surgeron and ask him to reduce my boob size. Hopefully my market value would make me useless to these people!!!

usman19

Cossutius says something into Diona (Jessica Grace Smith) ear

43706230kp.gif
**Diona is riding a gladiator as Cossutius approaches her and whispers something in her ear**

Cossutius: Saturday night live is about to start in 10 minutes!! So finish up quickly before then!!

**Diona is sweating heavily from the sex as inner dialogue plays**

Diona: No not that show!!! Anything but that

**tears drops from her eyes**

ban-one

Works for panties
Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where we're stacking them deep, and selling them cheep. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.
Is your whore all worm out and stretched out? Here at Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, we pay top dollar for high-mileage and salvage girls on your trade-ins.

We also have a wide selection of models featuring accommodations for the whole gang. Save money by not keeping additional whores to fit the whole crew, when one will do.

Stop by Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where we have the inventory to suit all your needs. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
Is your whore all worm out and stretched out? Here at Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, we pay top dollar for high-mileage and salvage girls on your trade-ins.

We also have a wide selection of models featuring accommodations for the whole crew. Save money by not keeping additional whores to fit the whole crew, when one will do.

Stop by Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where we have the inventory to suit all your needs. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.
Here at Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, every one of our trade-ins undergoes a rigorous 69-point inspection. Ensuring you only get the best-quality whores. Disease free, and ready and eager to take you any way you want it. So stop by Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where every hole's available and in prime condition for the best ride of your life. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.

ban-one

Works for panties
Here at Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, every one of our trade-ins undergoes a rigorous 69-point inspection. Ensuring you only get the best-quality whores. Disease free, and ready and eager to take you any way you want it. So stop by Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, where every hole's available and in prime condition for the best ride of your life. And don't forget to leave here and ride them like you stole them.
Money tight and can't afford a good used whore? Looking to trade-up to an actual female human?* Stop by Ban-two's Wreck-a-Wench, where our girls are almost as cheep as your hand! For an actual human female pussy and ass to cushion your pushin' and stream-in your semen, no one beats our prices! You can't afford not to take us up on deals this good!

*No trade-ins on non homo-sapiens.

Last edited:

usman19

Money tight and can't afford a good used whore? Looking to trade-up to an actual female human?* Stop by Ban-two's Wreck-a-Wench, where our girls are almost as cheep as your hand! For an actual human female pussy and ass to cushion your pushin' and stream-in your semen, no one beats our prices! You can't afford not to take us up on deals this good!

*No trade-ins on non homo-sapiens.
We accept Debit and credit cards, paypal. Cash too but you can save that for the whores!!!

**Other shop owners look on with jealousy**

Other shop owners: @ban-one is going to get us out of business at this rate!!! What can we throw in as a sweetener?

*One shop owner speaks**

Shop owner: I know, check up and servicing of the girls?

**Other shop keepers smack him over his head**

Other shop keepers: They girls for crying out loud, not cars!!

Shop owner: If they need boob jobs, or if their ass needs repairing after being smashed from behind!!

**All are in agreement and they all talk about a marketing strategy to keep up with the competition**

ban-one

Works for panties
We accept Debit and credit cards, paypal. Cash too but you can save that for the whores!!!

Other shop owners: @ban-one is going to get us out of business at this rate!!! What can we throw in as a sweetener?

*One shop owner speaks**

Shop owner: If they need boob jobs, or if their ass needs repairing after being smashed from behind!!

**All are in agreement and they all talk about a marketing strategy to keep up with the competition**
Tired of the same old Roman girls? Looking for something different? Maybe you wanna impress your friends with something no one else has? Then stop by Ban-X's X-otic Import Imporium, where we're bringing them in from all over! France, Germany, Norway, England, Russia, North Africa, even the far-east of Vietnam! We also have a wide selection of "cross-over" models for those of you in the market for something a little... "extra."

ban-one

Works for panties

*One shop owner speaks**

Here at Ban-one's Used Harlot Lot, we're all about innovation. That's why we're proud to introduce our new "Whore-share" subscription service. For a low monthly fee, you have access to our entire inventory! Keep them as long as you want, and when you're finished, just bring her back and pick out a new one. Keep yourself in the latest models without the hassle of trade-ins and lease negotiations!

usman19

Catherine Reitman shows off her big tits

43727258nu.gif

Catherine Reitman tries to hide as someone walks into the house
43727272nc.gif

Catherine Reitman is busted!!
43727278ob.gif

usman19

Catherine Reitman shows off her big tits

43727258nu.gif
**Catherine following surgery wanted to show off her new tits to her lover**

Catherine: Hey want you think of my new tits?

**Guy is gobsmacked**

Guy: Wow they are huge

**Catherine wanted to know how it feels for them to be groped by someone other than her**

Catherine: You can touch them. Go ahead.... Just be gen......

**Before she could finish her sentence the guy got too excited and groped her tits too hard and milk gushed all over his face**

**The milk shot out of her tits like it was a gun. Her nipples opened up to allow the milk to come out like bullets**

machine-gun-jubblies-austin-powers.gif

Catherine: Gently!!!

Guy: That was way too much milk than i expected!!!

Catherine: I was about to say that they are very sensitive at the moment, so you have to be careful on how you touch them. Otherwise that happens

**Catherine sighs**

Catherine: See them holes either side of these tits?

Guy: Yes

Catherine: Well that's where i need to inject air into my tits like you use an air pump for a balloon. Now my tits have flattened so needs pumping. Please pass me that air pump next to the bed

**Guy passed the air pump to her and she injects it in her tits to pump them up back to her optimum juicy ripe size**

usman19

Catherine Reitman tries to hide as someone walks into the house
43727272nc.gif
**Catherine is having a sex but they are interrupted by the door. A man walks in**

Husband: Catherine i'm home!!!

**Catherine is shocked and stops fucking**

Catherine: Fuck, i didn't expect him to be back so soon!!

Husband: I'm pretty horny after being away for the weekend

Catherine: You got to go dude!!!

Guy: How, where do i go?

**Catherine quickly looks around and thinks of a plan**

Catherine: I'm thinking. Need to fix the bed as it looks like we been fucking and need to change my lingerie as the milk leaked again. It has milk stains all around it:

**Husband is checking on his mail downstairs and is about to come upstairs**

Catherine: This extra large gown will have to do. You going to have hide in there and can sneak out**

**Catherine gets a gown on and he hides in there. He was close to her ass and was tempted to eat it out**

Catherine: No eating down there!!! I'm going to distract my husband and you can walk out quietly

**She goes downstairs to see her husband and he notices a big change in her appearance**

Catherine: Hey honey!!!

**Husband is gob smacked**

Husband: Damn baby!!!! you changed!!!

Catherine: What you mean**

Husband: Baby got back...... did you get your ass done too like you did to your tits

**Baby got back song was playing.**

**Catherine was giggling as the husband was not aware of the guy hiding that given her the illusion of a big ass**

Catherine: You could say i been getting a little thicc these days!!!

**Husband sits down as he is tired and Catherine with back to the door gives her ass a smack to signal the guy it safe to run out. He runs**

**Catherine approaches the husband and he turns her round to enjoy her ass some more but he has a change of tune**

Husband: What happened to your ass? It changed ever so sudden? Where all the thiccness gone?

Catherine: Let just say i had to get rid of some extra baggage!!!

usman19

Catherine Reitman is busted!!
43727278ob.gif
**Catherine Reitman was hiding upstairs in the balcony as the guys Dad came into the house**

Catherine: I'm hiding in the balcony. He can't see me

*She runs outside and hides as the Dad came in the guys bedroom**

Dad: I heard a commotion in here. Why is the balcony door open on this cold day?

*He walks outside and takes a shock when he lays eyes on a bottomless Catherine**

Dad: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

**Catherine was shocked when she was spotted**

Catherine: Arghhhhhhh!!

**Both ran inside the bedroom**

Dad: What are you doing here?

Catherine: I can explain. It's not what it looks like? I was just feeding him some breast milk cause he was never given any growing up and wanted a taste. Thats why you see wet patches on my bra!!

**Dad looks at his son for verification**

Dad: Son, is this true?

Son: Yes it is but mind you her breast milk was cold and very rank. As if it was expired gone off milk

**Catherine was offended by that comment and gives him the look**

Dad: That doesn't explain why you got no panties on

**Catherine got embarrassed**

Catherine: About that... your dog ate them when i took them off and i don't have a spare pair on me

**Dad was furious and told her to get out of his house but not after 1 request as she was walking out**

Dad: On second though, please walk slowly. You have a nice ass if i may say

**Catherine walks in slow mo out of the house without any panties**